Xanadu Mines Ltd (ASX: XAM, TSX: XAM) is an Exploration company that discovers and defines globally significant porphyry copper-gold deposits in Mongolia. We leverage the experience and relationships developed over >10 years in country to deliver low cost and effective discovery and resource growth. We maintain a multi-stage portfolio of exploration projects, and Xanadu remains one of the few junior explorers on the ASX or TSX who control an emerging Tier 1 copper-gold deposit in our flagship Kharmagtai project.
We create value for our shareholders by
- Giving exposure to large scale copper-gold discoveries in Mongolia
- Creating liquidity events at peak points in the mining life cycle
- Delivered through low cost of discovery and inventory growth and by progressing projects from Discovery towards Pre-Feasibility.
Our position in Mongolia is a strategic advantage, with:
- Scale of Deposits – multiple globally significant discoveries, still underexplored
- Location – on China’s doorstep, the key global copper consumer, with lots of land and sparse population
- Infrastructure – next door to Rio’s Oyu Tolgoi, with established grid power, roads, rail and water that will enable short time to production and low capital development intensity
- Mining Culture – mining represents 21% of GDP and 85% of exports, and there are >40,000 Mongolian mining professionals in the workforce
- Stable and Democratic – with a 30 year history of democratic elections and 98% literacy rate
Xanadu is led by an experienced team of exploration and mining professionals who have a track record of discovery and value creation. With its partners, Xanadu is progressing each project in its portfolio to create value for our shareholders.
View Xanadu Projects.